- Thursday evening at 7:00 PM.
- First and Third Thursday afternoon at 1:oo PM.
Men’s Bible Study
- Third Wednesday at 7 PM in the church library.
- Third Sunday of the month at 4:30 PM.
- Individuals and families gather around a covered-dish meal for conversations about faith and scripture.
- Activities are available for younger children.
The Annual Women’s Event
- Each year an annual Saturday morning women’s event is scheduled around a Biblical and seasonal theme. Participants enjoy sharing their perspective on faith and the teachings of scripture. A luncheon follows at a local tea room.
A variety of other small group opportunities are available throughout the year . We invite you to call our director of education and family ministries or pastor to learn about any of these opportunities and meeting times.
Do you have questions?
Are you looking for answers? | Spend time in God’s Word
Spend time each day in God’s Word. Grow in your knowledge of the Bible and learn about God’s saving grace as witnessed by the Holy Scriptures.
Be a part of the book of faith movement. A daily Bible reading is offered here.
Questions and doubts help us to grow in faith. They are the ants in the pants of our faith.- taken from A Theological ABC by Frederick Buechner