“Celebrating twenty-six years of quality early childhood education and school age programing!”
St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church – Red Hill through the Upper Perkiomen Child Care Center (UPCCC) provides an early childhood educational program and child care service which assists children from six weeks to 13 years of age to grow in all age-appropriate developmental domains (areas) – cognitive, communication, emotional, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual.
Implementing our Mission
- UPCCC through a skilled staff offers a multi-cultural, non-denominational educational program of the highest quality.
- A caring, loving and Christian atmosphere supports the growth of the whole child in relationship to adults, other children and God, and encourages each child to develop a positive self-image while respecting and caring for others, the community and all parts of God’s world.
- UPCCC nurtures positive relationships for children growing in God’s world by utilizing a variety of educational resources, encouraging parental involvement in classroom activities, and developing intergenerational experiences.
- UPCCC provides the love, care and personal attention that only a family focused center can offer. Our administrative team is integrally involved in our program. The office and classroom staff interfaces with our families on a personal level.
- Our teacher to child ratio in each classroom provides the kind of personal care and education that is often lost among larger corporate programs. The children we care for are never just a face in the crowd. Our educational focus provides developmentally appropriate practices designed for each age group in a loving and nurturing environment.
- Our daily child reports and other forms of communication encourages mutual dialogue between our families, staff and administrative team.
- A forty-five acre country setting provides a pleasant climate for learning and play.
- The Center is inspected annually by the DPW and participates in the Keystone Stars program.
UPCCC, a division and ministry of St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church – Red Hill, is an equal opportunity care provider and employer.
UPCCC was founded in 1986 and is the oldest continuous licensed early childhood educational and school age program serving the Upper Perkiomen Valley.
- Click here for UPCCC program information.
- Click here for UPCCC forms.
- Click here for photo highlights of UPCCC.
- Click here to contact UPCCC.